If you are selling on Redbubble, it is very hard to find trendy tags in order to increase your sales. Then you should follow this article which will show you some neat tricks to find the trending tags on Redbubble so that your work will attract the right kind of attention, which in turn will increase your sales very easily. If you are not doing this already, then you are missing out on a lot of sales. This method is for people who want to see results immediately.
Redbubble tagging is all about researching, finding, adding the correct tags on your listing so that it appears in customer’s top search results and ranks in Redbubble’s and Google’s search engines.
Tags are often terms used to characterise your merchandise, product, or specialty; when used on platforms such as Redbubble, tags assist match your items with client queries or searches, making it more searchable overall therefore increase your sales in Redbubble.
Trick to Finding Popular Trending Tags on Redbubble
The trick to find popular trending tags on Redbubble is to use a Redbubble Tag Generator. These tag generators find the most trending and SEO optimized tags by scraping the Redbubble site.
The Redbubble Popular Trending Tags Generator that I would recommend would be the FusedGT Tools Redbubble Tag Generator. This website will show you the top 10 current trending tags updated daily on Redbubble and has a generator that will generate tags for your Redbubble product to increase your sales organically.
Also, they have another page which has the more than 500+ trending tags list on Redbubble updated daily, you can check it here.
Tricks to Increase your Redbubble Product Store Sales
- Add 12-15 relevant tags to your design and product.
- Be accurate and precise when tagging your work.
- Use a Redbubble Tag Generator to generate tags relevant to your product.
- Find trends and trending products and upload such products to your store.
- Try using single-word tags if possible & do not use repetitive tags.
- Put “Limited Edition” tag on your products to show scarcity.
- Be specific and get straight to the point.
- Add a description as it will help you in ranking the product on Google.
- Share the product on different social media platforms as soon as it has been posted so that it gets some views and the Redbubble algorithm will push your product to the top of the search results.
Thank you for reading, and we hope you found this useful. If you have any questions please let us know and we’ll be glad to answer them.